FAQ's - Bouncy castle,Safe Play and Sweet Candy equipment Hire
1. How do I book? You can contact us by telephone, via our ‘contact us’ page or enquire by e-mail and/or Facebook page and will we get back to you.
2.How much notice? You can book between Monday and Sunday between 9am-7pm, however bookings get very busy so book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
You can also contact us on the same day as we may have availability, if so we will require a full payments to be made on the day, along with the security deposit of £100 before we set up any equipment.
3. When are yourbouncy castles, safe play toys and sweet candy equipment available? They are available 7 days a week. Please enquire for more details and booking information.
4. Do you do Indoor hire? Yes, all our equipment is suitable for indoor hire for public buildings however, the indoor venue will need to have a minimum ceiling height of 13 ft or above for the large castles. (12 ft for the smaller castles) and have a 240 volts mains power supply.
5. How long do I get the equipment for an indoor or outdoor hire? We will deliver and set up the booked equipment on the agreed day of hire at a time to suit you (from 8am onwards). Please note maximum time for hire is for 6 hours. We will then come and take the equipment away at an agreed time on booking in.
6. How much does it cost? There are no hidden costs, you pay what it states on the website but a security deposit will need to be paid at the time of booking.
7. Do I have to pay a deposit? Yes, a holding deposit which comprises half the price of booking total is required at the time of booking as well as security deposit of £100 to cover potential damage to equipment. Security deposits are returned to the customer on completion of satisfactory condition checks at the of the hire period.
8. How do I pay? Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment at we do not accept cheques from parents but do accept business cheques from schools, nurseries and established businesses only.
9. What if I need to cancel? A 7 day notice period is required for all cancellations to guarantee return of your full holding deposit.
10. Can the inflatable be put on a hill/slope? If it is a slight slope it may be ok but will be at your own risk. We do not advise that you use the equipment on a deep hill or slopes for safety reason, you will need to discuss this before booking.
11. Does it take long to set up the inflatable? The bouncy castle should take approx. 10-15 minutes to set up, the inflatable toys, seesaw, cow and horse can be set up within a couple of minutes. However, this is only an estimate, times vary depending on which castle/package you hire.
12. How much space is needed? You will need to allow a minimum of 4 feet at the front and rear of castle and 1 feet either side this is to allow access to the fan at the back. Please make sure you garden is clear of items, such as toys, garden items etc.
13. When I hire the inflatable is there anything I need to do? We supply everything you will need for the inflatable. Please ensure there is a 240 volts mains power supply available. You will also need provide ID i.e. Drivers Licence, Passport, Utility Bill etc. This forms part of the hire agreement.
14. Do you supply safety instructions? Instruction manuals for the sweet candy equipment will be provided at the point of delivery. You will also be shown how to safely use the inflatable equipment and other play equipment once set up is complete. We also have a terms and conditions of hire form which needs to be read and signed by the hirer on delivery.
15. Is there an age limit? Yes, 6 year old and 8 years old for the larger castle. Adults and older children are not permitted to use the equipment at any time.
16. What if I don’t have access to a power source? Without a power supply the inflatable equipment will not operate. We therefore suggest you consider some of our other great safe play packages in this instance.
17. Are you insured? Yes, we havepublic liability insurance. Further details available on request.
18. Do you offer any discounts? Yes, discounts are already incorporated in the multiple hires such as the combo packages, we also offer a 10% discount for regular customers with loyalty cards, contracts and for registered charities or school events. Please call for details.
We look forward to helping you celebrate your SPECIAL events !